Why the Holistan Values course?
This interactive course will allow your diverse delegates to learn to understand and 'speak' the same language to promote understanding, appreciation and effectively working together even if they possess completely different worldviews.
They will also learn to:
- Understand motivational constructs
- The different worldviews
- Clarification of contradicting worldviews
- The suitability of various value orientations in different contexts
- Leadership requirements of different contexts
- Alternative coping mechanisms for leaders
The fine print:
Cost: Tailor made to your budget and group size
Where: Holistan's premises or yours
Length: One day
Number of candidates: Minimum of 6 per booking
Additional: All material provided, opportunity to complete a Values assessment, catering, and certificate of completion of the course.